Is Politics Obsolete?
Hillary Clinton talks of cracking down on the gig economy. Donald Trump speaks of telling American corporations where they can and can’t do business abroad. Bernie Sanders says we have too many deodorant choices. They all speak about imm... (more)
- Dealing with the Cops
- Why Do Libertarians Pay Taxes?
- Do We Need to Bring Back Internment Camps?
- The Sorry State of Race Relations
- Donald Trump Visits My Hometown!
- First, They Came for the Bar Owners...
- The American Nightmare: The Tyranny of the Criminal Justice System
- Trump Is Right: John McCain is Not A Hero
- Much To Do About Nothing Over El Chapo
In Under a Minute, this Cop Shows Exactly Why People are Losing Faith in Police
Wichita, KS — A deputy has been suspended after he was captured on video, in a sickening display of authoritarianism. Deputy Vance Williams is now ... (more)
- Witnesses: Officer Killed Dog, Laughed, Lied In Reports, Charged Owner
- New Jersey Cop Slams, Nearly Kills Female Senior Citizen
- Afghan War Is Not Over, Says Judge, So Indefinite Detention Can Continue
- Police Pose As Construction Crew To Extort Texting Drivers
- Criminal Profiling Agency Says Officer Tensing Is The "Real" Victim, Not The Man He Shot In The Head
- "Don't Miss"
- Seattle Pig Lied About Man Swinging Golf Club, Faces Firing
- VIDEO: Man Asks Cops To Stop Beating Woman, Cops Beat Him Instead
- Officer Admits Lying To Grand Jury To Cover Up Fellow Cop's Beating Of Cuffed Man
Three months ago, the CEO of Gravity Payments, a Seattle credit card processing firm, announced that all of the firm’s employees would be paid a minimum of $70,000 a year, according to this story. Now, the firm has fallen on hard times, and some ... (more)
- Mt. Gox Head Arrested Over Loss of 650,000 Bitcoins
- Ex-NBA Star Went From $108 Million to Bankruptcy
- Kim Dotcom & Mega Trade Barbs Over Hostile Takeover Claims
- The Euro Isn't Dead
- Los Angeles Union Wants To Be Exempt From $15 Minimum Wage It Fought For
- Warner Music's Response To Evidence Of Happy Birthday In The Public Domain: Who Really Knows Anything, Really?
- Video: Florida Man Finds $1 Million In Gold From Shipwrecked Spanish Fleet
- Liberals Sign Petition to Impose 10% "Male Privilege Tax"
- Community Reaches Out to Homeless Man and his Dog to Begin New Life
Feds Hand Out Funds To Be Used For 'Traffic Safety;' Local Agencies Buy License Plate Readers Instead
The National Highway Transportation Safety Association (NHTSA) is supposed to be focused on one thing: safety. For crying out loud, it's right in the middle of its cumbersome name. But the federal funding it hands out to state and local governments i... (more)
- University of New Hampshire: Using the Word "American" is Offensive
- Sweden's Largest Streaming Site Will Close After Raid
- 3-Year-Old London Child Deemed 'Extremist' and Placed in Government Reeducation Program
- Farmer May Face Federal Prison After Accidentally Killing Bald Eagles With Contaminated Meat
- The US War on Your Passport
- Chilling Effects: UK Police Admit To Investigating Journalists For Covering Snowden Leaks
- California Appeal Court Backs Stop Sign Cameras
- MTV Ramps Up Race-Baiting With New Video Targeting White
- Seattle's Nanny State is "Deputizing Trashmen as Secret Police" to Snoop Through Wastebins
FBI Arrests Florida Man Over Fake Bomb Plot
Fresh off of yesterday’s story that the FBI is coming under increasing criticism for detaining people on trumped up charges they can’t back up in court, the FBI has announced the arrest of 23-year-old Harlem Suarez of Key West, on charges of atte... (more)
- The Real Untold Story Of Government's Takedown of Silk Road
- Convicted Terrorist's Brother Claims FBI Targeted, Coerced Him
- Entrapped: Chris Christie and a Manufactured New Jersey Terror Plot
- How Chris Christie Used A Manufactured Terrorist Plot To Boost His Political Career
- DEA Agent Who Stole from Silk Road--and extorted DPR--pleads guilty
- WikiLeaks: Saudi Docs Reveal bin Laden's Death Certificate Non-Existent
- San Fran 'Radical' During Black Panthers Era Richard Aoki Revealed To Be FBI Informant
- ISIS Fighter Was Trained by State Department
- Gun Control Group Deceives Public by Hiring Paid Actors for "Hidden Camera Experiment"
Brave New World
- California Mandatory Vaccine Bill SB 277 Signed Into Law By Jerry Brown
- American Medical Association Supports the Elimination of Parents’ Right to Make Vaccine Choices, and California Takes Another Step Toward Medical Tyranny
- Thousands of Teenage Girls Enduring Debilitating Illnesses After Routine School Cancer Vaccination
- Government Wipes Recent Vaccine Injury Data from Website
- California Senate Votes to End Beliefs Waiver for School Vaccinations
- Mexico Cancels Infant Vaccines Nationwide After Two Die
- CA SB277 On Vaccines Moves Toward Disastrous Passage
- CBS: Gardasil Vaccine Can Cause Infection With Higher Risk HPV Strain
- VT Senate Votes To End A Vaccine Exemption
- Independent Study Finding No MMR Autism Link Not So Independent
DNC Chair Can't Answer Question "What's The Difference Between A Democrat And A Socialist?"
When MSNBC's Chris Matthews asked DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz what the difference was between a democrat and a socialist she plainly was inc... (more)
- Los Angeles Passes Law Banning Large-Capacity Gun Magazines
- Jon Stewart's Secret White House Visits
- Donald Trump's Clueless Lawyer Threatens Press, Says It's Ok To Rape Your Spouse
- Pentagon Asks 'Armed Citizens' Not To Stand Guard At Recruiting Centers
- Smoking Gun: MPAA Emails Reveal Plan To Run Anti-Google Smear Campaign Via Today Show And WSJ
- Obama Pledges to Use Last 18 Months in Office Pushing Gun Control
- Donald Trump: I Pay My Own Way, Unlike Bush, Walker or Clinton
- Bernie Sanders Introduces Bill for $15 Minimum Wage, Pays Staff Only $12
- Guess Who Else Is Fundraising for Clinton: Private Prison Lobbyists
'What Lion?,' Zimbabweans Don't Give A Damn About Cecil Story
Zimbabweans by and large don't give a damn about the Cecil story, instead they see lions as violent predators and are asking why Americans don't care their people are being killed by them.
HARARE ... (more)
- 42 Years Later, Officers Charged for Murder of Defiant Chilean Folk Singer
- Just a 'Mistake,' As US Airstrikes Kill Allied Soldiers in Afghanistan
- Presenting The "Greek Terms Of Surrender" As Annotated By Yanis Varoufakis
- Tsipras Faces Mutiny After Capitulating to Demands
- Croatian Forces Abduct Four Liberlanders Who Defied Blockade To Reach Liberland By Boat
- Kenyan Leader: If Obama Brings 'Gay Agenda, We Will Tell Him to Shut Up and Go Home'
- Varoufakis Quits: "I Shall Wear the Creditors' Loathing With Pride"
- Greeks Say FU to EU Bailout
- Survey Says: 35 Percent of Americans Would Expatriate
Migrants Jump Off Boat, Run Ashore, During Miami Beach Fashion Shoot
About 6 a.m. on July 10, Ekaterina Juskowski was shooting a video of her friend, a model, near 36th Street in the heart of Miami Beach.
- 'Nothin's Easy' -- New Comedy Central Short Series From Libertarian David Angelo
- Do You Know Why I'm Pulling You Over, Being Wildly Aggressive, And Charging You With Assault Today, Sir?
- Trump to Anderson Cooper: "People Don't Trust You"
- Americans Sign Petition to Pull Award Winning Film '12 Years a Slave' For Racism
- Passenger With Slain Black Confederate Activist Tells Her Story
- Donald Trump Gave Out Lindsey Graham's Personal Cell Number to America
- Video: Shark Attacks Surfer at J-Bay Open In South Africa
- Trump Attacks McCain: 'I Like People Who Weren't Captured'
- VIDEO: Obama Supporters Advocate Tearing Down "Racist" Mount Rushmore
Video: AR-15-Wielding Business Owner Defends Shop from Armed Robbers
A Wisconsin clothing store owner opened fire on a group of attempted robbers last week and successfully defended both his business and his life.
Rami Murrar, owner of Milwaukee-based Bouchards Clothing Store, posted video of the e... (more)
- No Cops Around, Man With Concealed Carry Permit STOPS Mass Shooter
- A Creative Idea For Dealing With Police During a Traffic Stop
- Iowa Court Rules Against Cops Who Arrested Woman For 'Illegally' Drinking Alcohol While Parked In Parking Lot
- Astonishing Heroism: Police Officer Thwarts Suicide Attempt By Letting the Jumper Land on Him
- Bloomberg Profiles Liberland, 'The Place of No Taxes Where Crowdfunding Rules'
- Concealed Carry Permits Skyrocket, While Crime Plummets - Study Shows More Guns = Less Crime
- Comedian Takes Out Full Page Ad In Local Paper After Being Ticketed For 'Parking The Wrong Way'
- Texans Monitor Jade Helm Military Training Amid Fears of Government Plot
- Shock Video: Cop Upholds Constitution, Prevents Detained Citizens from Being Searched & Accosted
- Meta-Study Claims Cell Phone Radiation Linked to Cancer
- What Consensus? Less Than Half Of Climate Scientists Agree With The IPCC “95%” Certainty
- Hillary Clinton Boards Private Jet Hours After Global-Warming Push
- Prince Charles Gives World Reprieve: Extends ‘100-Month’ Climate ‘Tipping Point’ to 35 More Years
- Arctic Ice EMBIGGENS, Returns to 1980s Levels of Cap Cover
- Arctic Ice 'Grew By A Third' After Cool Summer In 2013
- Should We Fear the Era of Driverless Cars?
- Manhattan DA: iPhone Crypto Locked Out Cops 74 Times
- US Latest F-35 Stealth Jet Is Beaten In Dogfight By F-16 From 1970s
- Germany: YouTube Doesn't Have To Police Piracy Proactively, Court Rules
- Health Officials Kill Proposal to Curb Mercury Dental Fillings
- Why Is the Federal Government Afraid of Fat?
- First Woman To Die Of Measles In US In 12 Years WAS Vaccinated
- Fluoridation May Not Prevent Cavities, Scientific Review Shows
- High-Sugar Diet Can Impair Learning And Memory By Altering Gut Bacteria
- Study: Obese Americans Now Outnumber Those Who Are Merely Overweight
- She Googled Her Symptoms, Doctors Ignored Her, Now She's Dead
- Becoming Disabled by Choice, Not Chance: 'Transabled' People Feel Like Impostors In Their Fully Working Bodies
- Why butter and eggs won't kill us after all: Flawed science triggers U-turn on cholesterol fears
- Your Government-Approved Diet May Kill You
'The Loony Left': 60 Minutes Piece From 80's Takes Fascinating Look At Origin Of Today's 'Social Justice Warriors'
Ever wonder where all the insane new perpetually outraged social justice warriors sprung from?
Evidently, their ideas took hold ... (more)
- In Defense of Neville Chamberlain, Hindsight’s Most Battered Punching Bag
- Meet The Locofocos: An Historic American Political Party Which Actually Supported Equal Rights
- Why Ludwig von Mises Admired Sigmund Freud
- What Happened To The Man Who refused To Give A Nazi Salute
- Colombian Army Murdered Thousands of Civilians with the Help of US Tax Dollars
- Secret World War II Chemical Experiments Tested Troops By Race
- How Ty Cobb Was Framed as a Racist
- 'This is America': The Day Police Firebombed West Philadelphia
- The Fascinating History of Hershey, Cuba
Search Archives by Date