Paul Pelosi Appears Jovial in First Public Outing After Hammer Attack; Footage of Incident Still SecretChris MenahanInformationLiberation Dec. 04, 2022 |
Rabbi Tells Senate Hearing It's 'Not Enough' to Be 'Not Anti-Semitic' - 'One Must Be Anti-Anti-Semitic'
Randy Fine Wins Florida House Race After Trump, GOP Scrambled to Prop Up His Campaign
Trump's 'Liberation Day' Includes Slapping 17% Tariff on Israel
Sen. Schumer: 'My Job is to Keep the Left Pro-Israel'
Trump Threatens War With Iran If No Nuclear Deal: 'There Will Be Bombing' Like They've 'Never Seen'
![]() ![]() Pelosi joined House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in a box seat to view the annual televised ceremony, where artists including George Clooney, Gladys Knight, and Irish Rockers U2 were honored.Has Nancy Pelosi asked Paul what happened that night or is he still on doctor's orders not to discuss what took place due to the risk of being "retraumatized?" Nancy Pelosi, who chose to wait until one day before the midterms to speak out on the incident, told CNN's Anderson Cooper last month that she hadn't spoken with her husband about what he was thinking during the attack "because any revisiting of it is really traumatizing." "Doctors have said, you know, we don't want him to watch the news, we don't want him to be revisiting a lot of this ... because it will add to the trauma," Nancy said. Nancy said she had not heard Paul's 911 call and does not want to hear it. "I haven't been able to listen to that [911 call] or the body cam, any of that, no," Pelosi claimed, giving herself plausible deniability if the story later changes. "I imagine once it's in the public domain is when I will have a chance to see it, but even then the physicians--" "Do you want to hear [the 911 call]?" Cooper interjected. "I don't think so, I don't think so," Pelosi responded. "But... I don't know if I'll have to." "I don't-- I just don't know, that's all a matter on the legal side of things," she said, awkwardly clearing her throat. It's been over a month now and we still have zero footage of the incident. We know thanks to a local NBC affiliate that bodycam footage from police exists showing Pelosi opened the door for police and stayed inside with his alleged San Francisco nudist assailant rather than run to safety. The Department of Justice falsely claimed in their indictment of Pelosi's alleged attacker that "two officers opened the door" to his San Francisco home before witnessing him getting attacked. Democrats exploited the story to hype the supposed threat of "right-wing extremism" ahead of the midterms. Follow InformationLiberation on Twitter, Facebook, Gab, Minds and Telegram. |