Bill Nye, Global Warming Opportunist Guy
Television personality Bill Nye, a former Boeing engineer and standup comedian, may call himself “The Science Guy,” but his May 20 appearance on Piers Morgan’s CNN program dealt with speculation, rather than science.
Referring to t... (more)
- How Private Policing Trumps Government Law Enforcement
- Martial Law vs. Market Law: Reflections on Boston
- Willl Latin America Lead Us Out of the Drug War Morass?
- Ron Paul: The IRS's Job Is To Violate Our Liberties
- Molyneux: The Truth About Benghazi Murders, IRS Attacks and AP Phone Records Thefts
- Government Is the Problem
- The Terror Cartel Strikes in Idaho
- The Re-Education of Lauryn Hill
- Think Progress? Ha!
Undercover Narco Befriends, then Busts, Autistic Teenager
“Our son was a new kid in August, and this undercover cop befriended him,” Snodgrass said. On the second ... (more)
- 911 Dispatcher Tells Woman About To Be Sexually Assaulted There Are No Cops To Help Her Due To Budget Cuts
- Released Video From Silva Beating Shows His Last Moments; Video Of Actual Beating Still Missing
- And Then They Came For Me: The Black Bagging of Adam Kokesh
- The Julian Dawkins Case
- Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 20 Years May Sue
- Video: City Changes Parking Signs, Tickets Cars That Were Parked Legally
- So It's Come To This: Seven High School Students Arrested For Throwing... Water Balloons
- 'I really thought I was going to die'
- Obama Admits to Killing Four Americans with Drones
NYC Says Renting Out Your Place Via Airbnb Is Running An Illegal Hotel
We've seen this over and over again: new and innovative startups enter a market in a creative and compelling way, and a combination of incumbents and regulators get in the way of something cool happening. Perhaps the most well known recent example o... (more)
- No Taxes? There's an App For That!
- Should Bitcoin Be Regulated Like Dollars?
- Not all doom and gloom, says Marc Faber
- Silver Plunges to Lowest Since 2010 as Gold Drops for Eighth Day
- Newegg nukes "corporate troll" Alcatel in third patent appeal win this year
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Larry Page wants to 'set aside a part of the world' for unregulated experimentation
- How to Not Attack Capitalism
- IRS targeted groups that criticized the government, IG report says
TPP: The Biggest Threat to the Internet You've Probably Never Heard Of
The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement is being negotiated in secret between more than 12 countries around the Pacific region. Find out why it's the bigge... (more)
- The War On Journalists: DOJ Claimed Fox News Reporter Was An 'Aider, Abettor, Co-Conspirator' With Leaker
- Obama DOJ formally accuses journalist in leak case of committing crimes
- Lawsuit Says IRS Illegally Seized 60 Million Health Records
- Police Raid School Teacher for Uploading History Book for Students
- Parent Punishes Kid for Triggering a “Six Strikes” Piracy Alert
- Eric Holder Claims Terrorists Are Involved In 'IP Theft'
- Kiwis Want To Spy On All Communications, VPNs, And Be Able To Use Secret Evidence Against You
- VP Joe Biden Believes There's 'No Legal Reason' The Government Can't Slap A Sin Tax On 'Violent Media'
- Feds reveal the search warrant used to seize Mt. Gox account
FBI kills man during questioning over links to Boston bombers
A Chechen man was shot dead at his home in Orlando, Florida when an interview with law enforcers regarding his ties to the Boston marathon bombing suspects and his role in a related 2011 triple murder in Massachusetts reportedly turned violent.... (more)
- 4409 -- Bomber leaves Confession note in Boat LOL
- Boston Bombings: State Trooper Fired Over 10 Shots At Unmarked Police Car, Transit Officer Likely Victim Of Friendly Fire
- Officials: Boston Suspect Had No Firearm When Barrage Of Bullets Hit Hiding Place
- Filmmaker claims CIA kept innocent man jailed to cover up drug trafficking
- 7-Eleven robbery not related to Boston bombing suspects
- Boston Marathon Witness Interview: Police Told Us Bomb Drill Was 'Training Exercise'
- Why the DA Murder Publicity Stopped
- Eyewitness: Authorities "Must Have Known" About Bombing
- ATF Sting Operation Used Brain-Damaged Man, Then Charged Him
Brave New World
Forced Medicine: The Philosophy Behind Fluoridation
Scientific studies have linked fluoridation of the water supply to lowered IQs, increased risk of cancer, and bone disease, amongst other conditions. So wh... (more)
- Test of anthrax vaccine in children gets tentative OK
- Piers Morgan Falls Ill Days After Receiving Flu Vaccine
- The Antipsychotic Prescribed To Adam Lanza Has A Troubled History All Its Own
- Former Marine claims military vaccines gave him brain damage
- Girl, 8, to get vaccination shots after court overrules mum
- TriHealth fires 150 employees for not getting flu shots
- Australia: Deadly outbreaks feared as immunisation rates plunge
- Our Masters See Us As Cattle -- Or Guinea Pigs
- Veteran Class Certified in Drug 'Guinea Pig' Case
A Congressman who Doesn't Cotton to the Constitution
Republican Congressman Tom Cotton of Arkansas somehow managed to graduate from Harvard Law School and take several oaths to uphold the US Constitution without studying the Constitution in adequate detail. Rep. Cotton has proposed a measure th... (more)
- Holder OK'd search warrant for Fox News reporter's private emails, official says
- "You're Out Of Order! We're Asking You To Leave!"
- Piers Morgan: Now I See U.S. Government Tyranny
- CISPA Sponsor Mike Rogers May Go On To Lead The FBI
- German Homeschooling Family's Request for Asylum Denied by the U.S. Government
- Actions of 911 Dispatcher 'Under Review'
- Obama Supporter Chevy Chase Justifies Gitmo
- Obama Supporter Stevie Wonder Justifies Obama's Gitmo & Wars
- Obama Tells Graduates to Reject Warnings Of Tyranny
- Japanese politician calls wartime sex slaves 'necessary'
- Mexico to Rein In US Agencies in Drug War
- Political Assassination Prevented In Rome As Unemployed Man Tries To "Shoot Politicians"
- Hugo Chavez, Fiery Venezuelan Leader, Dies At 58
- 5 Best Countries to Move to Before Collapse of the West
- Pirate Party Threatened With Lawsuit for Hosting The Pirate Bay
- Pirates and Wikileaks Share Battlefield In Aussie Election
- Iran Drug Execution Frenzy Continues This Year
- Iraq Takes Steps Toward Revoking Cybercrime Act
- Tina Turner 'to become Swiss, give up US passport'
The Full Uncensored Version Of London Woolwish Murderer's Interview
"The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this Br... (more)
- Molyneux Dissects Obama's Commencement Speech
- Congressman Moves To Make 3D Printable Guns Illegal
- College Students Submit to Pranksters' Random Searches of Backpacks As Part Of "Obama's Civilian National Security Force"
- TIME/CNN Poll Shows Increasing Number Of Americans Won't Give Up Civil Liberties To Fight Terrorism
- Man Opens Fire On Cops With AK47 During Traffic Stop
- Stefan Molyneux has been diagnosed with lymphoma...
- Video Shows 747 Crash After Takeoff At Bagram Airfield
- 'Obamacare' Poll Finds 42% of Americans Unaware It's Law
- Police Forced To Return Over 60 Pounds Of Marijuana To California Dispensaries
Adam Kokesh Released, Felony Charges Reduced to Citations
Image reads: "Released 130524 with felony charges reduced to citations which I refused to sign. Played hardball. Won. Talk to you Monday."
Fortunately, the whole incident was ca... (more)
- Rand Paul RIPS Colleagues For 'Berating' Apple Over Taxes. Congress Should Be On Trial
- Rep. Cohen Tears Into AG Holder On Marijuana
- Aaron Swartz's Last Project: Open Source System To Securely & Anonymously Submit Documents To The Press
- Stateless Citizens: Americans renounce citizenship over 'unfair' taxation & policies
- Glenn Greenwald Exposes Bill Maher's Hypocrisy On Muslims & American Exceptionalism
- Adam Kokesh on CBS DC WUSA9
- Disease and The Drive to Hide with Stefan Molyneux and Jeffrey Tucker
- DIY Law Enforcement in Cash-Strapped Oregon County
- Man turns tables on shotgun-wielding attacker
Ron Paul Loses Appeal For RonPaul.com, Found Guilty of 'Reverse Domain Name Hijacking' Over RonPaul.org
Ron Paul has lost his appeal to expropriate the domain name RonPaul.com, and he was found guilty of "Reverse Domain Name Hijacking" for trying to have RonPaul.org seized, as the domain was offered to him for free before he filed a complaint.
- Bill Nye the clueless weather guy -- flattened by tornado data
- Meet "The Liberator," The World's First 3D Printed Pistol
- This Is The World's First Entirely 3D-Printed Gun
- Google announces open source patent pledge, won't sue 'unless first attacked'
- "Piracy Is Progress" Billboard on Times Square Divides Artists
- Free Access To Dozens of Anonymous VPNs Via New University Project
- Websites Can Legally Pirate Porn Movies, Prosecutors Rule
- Anti-drone devices for sale: military contractor claims to have counter-UAV technology
- Don't Download That Bro, You're Going to Get Busted!
- Do 'environmentally friendly' LED lights cause BLINDNESS?
- Flame Retardants Linked to Lower IQs, Hyperactivity in Children
- Kidney grown in lab successfully transplanted into animal
- Bras Make Breasts "Saggier", 15-year French Study Reveals
- Whole Milk Or Skim? Study Links Fattier Milk To Slimmer Kids
- Windsor, Canada: Fluoridation to end after 51 years
- How Government Makes Us Fatter
- UK: Why the rare burger may soon become endangered
- 7-Yr-Old Girl Takes Medical Marijuana To Help With Leukemia Treatment
- Magnets kill cancer cells in lab
- The Second Amendment Was Not Ratified to Preserve Slavery
- Other Tyrants Who Have Used Children As Props
- Did Neil Armstrong lie about the origins of his 'one small step' speech?
- Nuking the Moon
- Lincoln the Racist
- Who is the worst civil liberties president in US history?
- U.S. military's secret experiment sprayed radiation on low-income housing
- Fresh doubts over Hitler's death after tests on bullet hole skull reveal it belonged to a woman
- How The Government Killed Fuel Efficient Cars And Trucks
- 'I liked to shoot everything - women, kids... it was kind of sport'